[registrars]

[registrars] Dotster's appeal of WLS

Dear Registrar Constituency Members,

The recent decision by the ICANN Board to approve VeriSign’s WLS proposal is
one that cannot go unchallenged.  As a result, Dotster is currently
formulating an appeal that will be submitted to the ICANN Reconsideration
Committee within the next week.  Dotster’s position regarding the WLS
remains unchanged; we are against it in any form.  Should our appeal to
ICANN be rejected, we are fully prepared to exercise other legal remedies to
stop the implementation of the WLS.

I will not waste your time by elaborating why Dotster is against the WLS.
Our position has been well documented both with ICANN and on our web site.
The purpose of this e-mail is to formally announce our intentions to resist
this decision with all the resources and actions that my small company can
gather.

Clint Page
President
Dotster Inc.,