[ga] WHOIS accuracy, and name deletions

 Domain name contacts should timely tend to their domains and
>make sure that their details remain updated. Even if you're away on
holiday,
>staying in touch is not that hard anymore.

Just for the sake of example:

Registrant visits parents who live in rural area and do not even have a
computer.

Registrant takes vacation in national wildlife refuge or national park -
camping trip, boating trip or any other non-city trip.

Registrant is out of the country - no internet connection.

Registrant is hospitalized.

I'm sure we could come up with a hundred legitimate reasons for a contact
persons to not be available for 15 days.  Heck, I visted my daughter for a
week and had no internet access, no car... My purpose was to see my child,
not get my email.  That's what vacations are all about.

Leah