[ga] ... so long and thanks for all the fish ... and i told you so

Those of you who have followed my post for the last five years know I have
always considered the DNSO, GA and ICANN a complete waste of time.  Which
is why I take such pleasure in telling you all "I told you so ...." ;)

Non of you outsiders ever had a place in the ICANN scheme of things and as
we bury the GA I can only hope you all take your knowledge and see if
something good can come from your collective failures and hopes.

And so we bury the GA - ICANN's last hope of survival.  Thank .GOD it's
finally dead.  Good riddence.

Cheers
Joe Baptista

--
Planet Communications & Computing Facility
a division of The dot.GOD Registry, Limited