[ga] Another Xmas Card

Surely I must, in the spirit of Xmas card sending, add my voice to all
those who thanked the last two chairs of the GA. Thanks for trying to keep
up something of the original spirit of 1998. It was a battle lost some
time ago, but still, as we say in Dutch: If you do not shoot at all, you
will certainly miss.

I hope that the list will transition (yeah) into something like the old
domain-policy@internic.net (later @netsol.com) with more focus on domain
policy at large and less on Icannichtkeiten, since these seem to lose
relevance (at least for me) by the day.

Good luck to us all.