Re: [ga] FYI: Amsterdam Public Forum notes

Hi Thomas, fellow INEG members and other list readers,

I would like to thank you very much for posting your
notes.  They are very accurate as far as I am concerned
and reflect the general tone of the meeting.

As for INEGroup members, unfortunately due to recent
financial difficulties in the company, I was one of
only two people able to attend.  We [INEGroup] were
very happy to have been represented in Amsterdam
however by some "new blood" as it were.

Tim Burlee
INEGroup Canada member
Domain Registration and Hosting Division
INEGroup - (Over 127k members/stakeholders strong!)
E-Mail fuddle@canada.com
Contact Number: 416-763-6363 ***NEW PHONE***
Address:1290 Central Pkwy W, Mississauga, Ontario

On Mon, 16 Dec 2002, Thomas Roessler wrote:

> On 2002-12-14 16:02:23 -0800, Jeff Williams wrote:
>
> >   From our [INEGroup] members attending, I am
getting
> a much
> >   different picture that these references