[ga] Re: [Ecommerce] APEC meeting in Thailand - Privacy issues

Jamie and all,

  Thank you for forwarding this along.  I was made aware of this a few
days ago and passed it along to our [INEGroup] members for consideration
and further comment.  I am sure that we will be submitting some comments,
concerns and suggestions in the very near future...

  It would seem to me off hand that this would have some consideration
on WHOIS for DNS as well as DN registration practice and potential
policy as well...

  I will also forward this along to the DNSO GA and other NGO's for their
information as well...

James Love wrote:

> [...]

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number: 214-244-4827 or 972-244-3801