[ga] GNSO.ORG - Dispute in the UDRP Task force?

All assembly members or other interested parties,

  Seems that there is a dispute as to whom should own the DN
GNSO.ORG which is currently registered to John Berryhill.
It also seems that an implied threat from Mr. Sheppard regarding
using the very same UDRP to rest the name from John.
See: http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/nc-udrp/Arc00/msg00509.html
John's response, see:
http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/nc-udrp/Arc00/msg00515.html
and http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/nc-udrp/Arc00/msg00516.html

  I for one salute John for his forthrightness in his comments and
ethical
tone in his remarks in his responses ( see above ).  I also hope John
sticks to his guns as well...  So far John, Well done!

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number: 214-244-4827 or 972-244-3801