From: "Philip Sheppard" <philip.sheppard@aim.be>
To: "John Berryhill Ph.D. J.D." <john@johnberryhill.com>; <nc-udrp@dnso.org>
Cc: "Bruce Tonkin Regs" <bruce.tonkin@melbourneit.com.au>
Sent: Wednesday, December 11, 2002 11:14 AM
Subject: [nc-udrp] gnso.org

Dear Mr. Berryhill,
if the chair of the Names Council were to ask you nicely would you, as the
current owner, be willing to transfer ownership of the domain name gnso.org
to the appropriate entity to enable use of this domain in place of today's
dnso.org?

If not would you advise using the UDRP as a mechanism for the GNSO to obtain
the name?

Philip Sheppard