RE: [ga] Ignoring the Rules

Yes - it means those of us who only follow the issue with one eye don't
have a summary in hand identifying the issues.  Take me for example, I
really haven't focused on this one at all.  Really.  I wish you would stop
attacking motives and 1) take this stuff seriously and 2) play by the
rules -- they're stacked enough as it is.

--
		Please visit http://www.icannwatch.org
                        -->It's hot here.<--