Re: [ga] FYI: GAC Secretariat

In the English language you do not have literary license to use a word and then redefine
it.
Interim does not in any way mean under review.  This is pure crap.
Interim in this sense, should mean "until duly appointed or elected" ICANN has never done
either. How can they without an at-large membership?
The GAC is a token given by the USG to pretend legitimacy.  To date it is a nonchalant body
that has no efficacy.  The secretariat is as worthless as a note taker in a poker parlor.
The money is taken before anyone sees it.