[ga] Fundamental Question

Is ICANN a regulatory body with authority over Verisign?

The Answer is simple no.  It is a "blue ribbon" panel that allows the US
DoC to claim openness, transparency and representativeness, in its'
decision making process.  Is it bullshit?  Yes; we all see that now.
Are the folks in the DoC perpetrating a fraud?  Maybe.  Are ICANN and
their lawyers perpetrating a fraud?

But if we have the elements of a fraud we must have injury/damage, who
has been damaged?  Who are the rightful claimants to such malfeasance?
Interesting.