Re: [ga] Deletes TF - Due process?

Thomas and all assembly members,

  I think John would make a good member of this beleaguered task
force, should he except.  My question and concern is how
and under what precepts was John selected?  Are not the
Task Force members/replacements determined by election.

Thomas Roessler wrote:

> There have been four excellent candidates to represent the GA on the
> deletes task force: John Berryhill, Dan Steinberg, Alexander
> Svensson (who subsequently announced that he'd prefer one of the
> other candidates to take the seat), and Abel Wisman.
>
> By fiat of a three-edged coin, I've asked John Berryhill to
> represent the GA on the deletes task force.
>
> --
> Thomas Roessler                        http://log.does-not-exist.INFO/

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number: 214-244-4827 or 972-244-3801