Re: [ga] Deletes TF

Hello,

--- Thomas Roessler <roessler@does-not-exist.org> wrote:
> By fiat of a three-edged coin, I've asked John Berryhill to
> represent the GA on the deletes task force.

Great choice! :) Although, hopefully the Task Force recommendations are
not ignored by ICANN's Board, as in the case of WLS.

Does ICANN have any time limit to respond to Dotster's appeal? It's
already been more than a month:

http://www.icann.org/correspondence/brannon-letter-to-lynn-09sep02.htm

Certainly it shouldn't take that long for Verisign's lawyers to write
the letter for ICANN....

Sincerely,

George Kirikos
http://www.GlobalDomination.com/