From: owner-ga-full@dnso.org [mailto:owner-ga-full@dnso.org] On Behalf
Of Thomas Roessler
Sent: 14 October 2002 16:48
To: ga@dnso.org; council@dnso.org
Subject: [ga] Deletes TF

There have been four excellent candidates to represent the GA on the
deletes task force: John Berryhill, Dan Steinberg, Alexander
Svensson (who subsequently announced that he'd prefer one of the
other candidates to take the seat), and Abel Wisman.

By fiat of a three-edged coin, I've asked John Berryhill to
represent the GA on the deletes task force.

--
Thomas Roessler                        http://log.does-not-exist.INFO/