[ga] Just in case

Hey I am getting some mails that look like they are heading to something
like I do not exist.
Ouch!
I swear I am a Lay Eucharistic Minister, a member of the Order of St.
Lukes, member of  Cursillo and have a Prison Ministry Cross from Kiros
around my neck.
I swear I have degrees from NAU in Philosophy and Business and a
Doctorate from California Western School of Law.  I promise I now live
part time in California and part time in Saigon, I attended school and
lived in both Puebla Mexico and Paris France.  Pierre Salinger was
really my mentor and I worked with teams for pre-NAFTA negotiations.
That really is my picture in whats new on www.it.com.vn  I really caught
that four inch fish and threw it back.
I have drank  beers with such notables as Joop, Danny, Karl, Vanny and
YJ and argued with Ester face to face.
Oh yea Elizabeth P. called me an american chauvinist in French, I think
she thought I did not understand French and that I was trying to pick up
on her.
So please do not suggest I am a fraud.
Sincerely,
Eric