-----Mensaje original-----
De: Ross Wm. Rader [mailto:ross@tucows.com]
Enviado el: Viernes, 11 de Octubre de 2002 10:09 AM
Para: rorenday@banxico.org.mx; 'Andy Gardner'; 'Dan Steinberg'
CC: 'Michael Froomkin - U.Miami School of Law'; 'Leah Gallegos';
ga@dnso.org
Asunto: Re: [ga] Interesting WIPO ruling re: NewZealand.biz

> You might care to read RFC-1591 and ICP-1.

Ditto. Neither document makes this statement.

                       -rwr

"There's a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore like an
idiot."
- Steven Wright

Got Blog? http://www.byte.org/blog

Please review our ICANN Reform Proposal:
http://www.byte.org/heathrow