Re: [ga] Overcoming IPv6 Security Threat

From: <eric@hi-tek.com>
> Get it straight I do not care what Dr. Joe says.  The system is flawed and
insecure.

One question: why?

Justify your 'flawed and insecure'. if not, *beep* thanks for playing.

From: "Joe Baptista" <baptista@dot-god.com>
> I agree - my main concern in the IPv6 or IPv4 debate/issues is a recent
> attempt by the RIR to charge fees for allocations.  It basically works out
> to $2,500 per allocation /19 in IPv4 or /48 in IPv6.

Took about 3 years for someone to notice other registry beyond NSOL :-)

Next question: What has this, an ASO issue, has to do with the GA of DNSO?

ps: Anyone who quote Jim Fleming probably need a reality check himself.

-James Seng