Re: [ga] GA & the Steady State Future

dear assembly members,

excuse my ignorance: I arrived to this list searching the way to
belongs or participate  in ICANN. If you click on "participate in
ICANN" (www.icann.org), you will go to www.dnso.icann.org and, from
there, to "mailing lists". At this point, I don't know what to think.
Am I a member of the ICANN? Or a member of DNSO? Or only a member of
this mailing list?

Thanks!

>> The ERC's recommendations do not mean that this list is going to be
>> shut down.  It's going to continue, first as a GNSO-sponsored
>> discussion forum, and then as a forum sponsored by ALAC. "Moderated"
>> can mean a lot, and I would not interpret it as meaning moderation
>> in the technical sense.

Ricard Vaqué