[ga] BC discussion draft on new domain names

Philip,

The BC website indicates:  "Discussion on new domain names" -- There is
discussion now on the mailing list on a draft paper proposing a
differentiated expansion of the name space. Your input is needed.

Unfortunately the link to the draft paper hasn't been working, and the draft
doesn't seem to appear in the parent directory.  I wrote to your Secretariat
regarding this matter and, of course, received no reply.  As one of the only
people that ever reads these BC draft documents, perhaps you could humor me
by fixing the link?  Apparently none of your members that are involved on
your mailing list "discussion" have even noticed that the document isn't
there.

Or perhaps this is your attempt to honor the requirement of "transparency" :)