[ga] .ct

Dear members of the GA,

As you may already know, in Catalonia for the past six years, we have
been seeking approval for ISO 3166 as a prior step towards a later
application for registration of a new ccTLD .CT for our country
(Catalonia is an autonomous region of the Spanish State with a
population of over 6 million and with its own language, culture, and
institutions, which once constituted a fully sovereign state).

As our Ministry for Industry has not shown any great interest to date
in submitting the corresponding ISO application, we consider it
necessary to apply pressure through lobbying and the gathering of
signatures and support through our website: www.domini-ct.org. Over the
last six years, we have collected 7.000 demonstrations of support from
among individuals, companies, institutions, and political parties from
throughout the world.

---

This is my first time here. I hope we can collaborate with you, and
that you can help us whatever way.

PD. any spanish or catalan speaker here?

Ricard Vaqué