Re: [ga] FW: Comment from the gTLD Registry Constituency/ccTLD

Danny and Peter,
Thank you both for your wonderful contributions.

The system is not perfect and there are glitches and economics involved
-
however;

a ccTLD is by its' very essence, theoretically representative of the
relevant
user community.
They are controlled in some way by the governments of that country and
governments by in
large are legitimate. I am sure you can give exceptions but as a general
rule
they are run for the
benefit of the electorate.

Therefor while we may need to straighten out some kinks, the system has
built
into it representativeness.

Eric