[ga] Appendix G

Dear Jeff,

Please clarify a matter for me.  Your current .biz registry agreement
specifies that "NeuLevel shall not be entitled to charge for any Registry
Service not specified in this Appendix G" -- yet I have noted the recent
launch (26 September) of BIZ Promote (http://www.bizpromote.biz), a search
engine submission service that directly competes with similar services
offered by the registrar community which does not appear to be a service
listed or specified anywhere in Appendix G.   How then are you entitled to
charge for such service?