Re: Wrong List (wasRe: [ga] regulating content

Dear Peter,

I register high regard for all of your comments regarding the sovereignty of
ccTLDs as right on the mark.
They all should run their own show using their distinctive community customs and
practices.
It is in fact a great pleasure to see the diversity yet cooperativeness between
them.

However this is a great place to discuss the issues.  It must be remembered we
are not a policy making body but a policy discussing body.  Our decisions are
only a reflection of our group opinions.
I for one have learned greatly by this discussion, and this is the point.  You
have marketed ccTLDs and your position quite well here.

Please do not put a black out on such great outreach.

Eric