From: Gomes, Chuck [mailto:cgomes@verisign.com]
Sent: Monday, September 30, 2002 8:30 AM
To: 'DannyYounger@cs.com'; barrister@chambers.gen.nz; ga@dnso.org
Subject: RE: [ga] FW: Comment from the gTLD Registry Constituency

It's never been clear why the ccTLD registries couldn't "benefit" from the
input of other consituencies.  ccTLD TLDs involve business, IP,
noncommerical, and ISP users, so, if the constituency model is to be
continued, why wouldn't the ccSO have similar constituencies?  I can
understand why they might want to avoid that, but it is not because those
constituences are not impacted by ccTLD issues.

Chuck