Re: [ga] Alejandro Pisanty elected to ICANN Board

I know with the radicals, whom I normally associate with, it is taboo to
endorse and existing member.

But I just think that Alejandro has done an admiral job.
And I would really like it if he replaced that guy that has problems
with
Wordlcom.

Congratulations Sr. Pisanty.

Via con Dios!