Re: [ga] Froomkin's antitrust advice

Past accomplishments on the Internet are like Vint Cerf putting on his resume'
that he help steal at wordlcom.
Do not insult us Kent.
"if he don't know the net then he is all wet"
It is his position that stinks not his credentials.
Although you do show how dated he is and out of touch.
But I think that may fit in with your deal also - no?

When a person puts their character on the witness stand as a reason to believe in
them, then it is open season on the proponent and the witness - rules of evidence,
Chief Justice Supreme Court United States, Cordoza.
eric