Re: [ga] Re: Antitrust Violations

Danny,

You can make things better.

I've watched your posts over the last few weeks; your doing your research
but still coming up empty.

Might I suggest you start posting proposals along with your commentary so
that we can evaluate your insiteful comments with a method to a better
place/way/procedure.

everyone can point fingers, make accusations and spread FUD, those that
can do the "real work" of developing proposals, and moving them through
some consensus development process are the folks that should be
encouraged.

whom do you want to be?

-rick