RE: [ga] Business Constituency

> On a more serious note, would folks support an individual domain name
> holders constituency, where voting weight was determined by:
>
> [a formula]

It is a certainty that domain name holders would, since they are the ones
most directly impacted by ICANN policies.  I've never understood the entire
mindset that divides the world into registries and registrars on the one
side, and then IP holders and "businesses" on the other side, and leaves out
domain registrants.  Domain registrants, contrary to this ridiculous notion
that there is some nebulous and unorkable body of "internet users" are THE
end users of significance, and as you point out, they are readily defined
and identified by the domain registration data.  And if that data is somehow
insufficient to figure out who they are, then how on earth are they parties
to domain registration contracts?

Of course it makes sense that domain registrants are a natural part of any
process relating to the terms of domain registration contracts.  The fact
that it makes sense is one reason to believe that no participant in the
"ICANN process" will ever understand it.