[ga] RE: in response to a question about a letter regarding ICANN reform

  • To: "Joanna Lane" <jo-uk@rcn.com>, <ga@dnso.org>, <DannyYounger@cs.com>
  • Subject: [ga] RE: in response to a question about a letter regarding ICANN reform
  • From: "Cade,Marilyn S - LGA" <mcade@att.com>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Sep 2002 11:40:46 -0400
  • Sender: owner-ga@dnso.org

Joanna, since the link didn't resolve, and I couldn't see the letter to be sure it was the
one I thought it was... etc.

However, I can only speak for one company who signed on. We have an internal policy review process and the letter was reviewed through that process and agreed to.

Each of the other authorizers is responsible for their own process.  They apparently agreed with the concepts in the letter.

What else is in question?