RE: [ga] YesNIC hoarding joesworld.com

Unh-huh. Nice catch. That puts you 2 for 2 this week - not bad for the
lawyer bird ;)

Note to everyone else: expect the utility of whois to decline
dramatically as this observation catches on. (assuming that the John's
interpretation is more correct than mine...)

                       -rwr

"There's a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore like an
idiot."
- Steven Wright

Got Blog? http://www.byte.org/blog

Please review our ICANN Reform Proposal:
http://www.byte.org/heathrow