RE: [ga] YesNIC hoarding joesworld.com

> John Berryhill writes:
>
> "But that's the beauty of the game, Ross."
>
> This would seem to suggest that the creation of an abundant number of
> distinct accredited parties to compete for the artificially limited number
> of second level domains was for the purpose of speculation.

It was merely a reflection of my unending wonder at human creativity.  Given
a piece of sloppy contract drafting, it is amazing what people can come up
with.  But, maybe I'm wrong, maybe someone slipped that odd "active"
limitation on domain names for which whois data is required, for some other
reason not immediately apparent.

One can marvel at the beauty of an ant, but it is still an icky bug.