Re: [ga] 2002 3:219 .INFO...."root servers for .biz"....??...do you mean .BIZ TLD servers ?

Jim,
your concept is only possible in the .pro name space.
There are different registrants e.g. for business.info from Afilias and
business.info from Name-Space. Same thing with .biz, .museum and .name.
Only in the .pro name space one could make sure that that e.g. smith.law.pro
is registered to the same person/company in BOTH REGISTRIES!

RegistryPro.com (REGISTRY 2)indroduces following SLD.TLD-strings:
law.pro
med.pro
cpa.pro

I have registered (reserved) these SLD.TLD-strings with REGISTRY 1 (Name
Space)
https://secure.name-space.com/cgi-bin/whois.pl?whois=LAW.PRO
https://secure.name-space.com/cgi-bin/whois.pl?whois=MED.PRO
https://secure.name-space.com/cgi-bin/whois.pl?whois=CPA.PRO

https://secure.name-space.com/cgi-bin/whois.pl?whois=NIC.PRO
more information about my SLD.TLD-string registry on http://nic.pro.xs2.net
(with "ICANN-DNS")

For NetScan Result Summary (VueDig Results) scroll down to the bottom of
this e-mail

Simon Steinle
Diplom-Betriebswirt (BA)
electronic commerce