Re: Relations with the ccTLDs (was Re: [ga] Re: Violations of the Bylaws?

Jeff and all assembly members,

  Jeff's point here is, or should be well taken.  Vint's answer to
Danny's original question to me seemed both inaccurate, after
I again reviewed the ICANN Bylaws, and also evasive to
a degree.  Hence again I, amongst now several other stakeholders/users
believe that Vint or some other member(s) of the ICANN  BoD
should answer Danny's question along the lines Jeff is suggesting
and /or requesting here.  Of course I, for one am not going to
hold my breath waiting for such an answer...

Jeff Field wrote:

> [...]

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number: 214-244-4827 or 972-244-3801