[ga] Nominations

Peter Dengate Thrush

I am not in the habit of Nominating.  Perhaps because my nomination may
cause harm to the candidate.

This is a man that could make a difference.  I have watched him run
meetings and read his contributions on many lists.  While I do not
always agree with his positions, he moves and walks with integrity.  His
work with ccTLDs brings us as close to individual representation as we
can achieve at this juncture.

I hereby, with great respect, and thanks for his efforts and
accomplishments;

Nominate:
Peter Dengate Thrush