Re: [ga] Re: [Monitor & Chair] Reminder and Final Warnings: Sims,Dierker, Field, Fleming

Joe Sims wrote:

> And you don't view Froomkin's attack on Jon Cohen as a personal
> attack?  Please, bar me from posting on this list so I am not tempted
> to further waste my time.

This is highly amusing.  Mr. Sims, I have yet to see a posting of yours
that was not an attack/slur of some kind on this list.  If I am wrong,
please provide some evidence.

Perhaps you should simply unsubscribe yourself as you obviously have had
difficulties communicating in a humane and constructive fashion with
other respondents.  Surely you can summon up the strength of will to
simply send in that 'unsubscribe' note?  Perhaps you could even cc it to
this list?

Sincerely,

Sotiris Sotiropoulos