Re: Joe Sims (was RE: [ga] Re: [Monitor & Chair] Reminder and Final Warnings: Sims, Dierker, Field, Fleming)

[CCs Trimmed]

I know several lawyers (IANAL - no JD, either), and I've never seen
any of them get directly involved, like this, in the client's affairs.
That may have to do with piercing the client-attorney privilege or the
attorney becoming a fact witness or it could be one of those lawyer's
ethical things - I'll let the real lawyers make that call.

It does appear to me to be strange behavior for a lawyer, however.

As for drinking, lawyer conventions break records at convention
hotels.  How do I know?  I go to them and help, myself. :-)

Thanks,

Monday, August 19, 2002, 5:53:18 PM, Joe Baptista <baptista@dot-god.com> wrote:

JB> On Mon, 19 Aug 2002, Jeff Field wrote:

>> It's with that view in mind that I am somewhat at a loss for his recent
>>obvious self-destructive behavior.  With anyone of lesser intelligence, I
>>would pass it off as, "well, that was a stupid thing to do/say".  With
>>Joe, however, I am forced to think of ulterior motives and, whether his
>>actions stem from some intentional plan or his subconscious.  In any
>>case, I guess time will tell.

JB> maybe it's just heavy drinking.

JB> --
JB> This message was passed to you via the ga@dnso.org list.

----
Don Brown - Dallas, Texas USA     Internet Concepts, Inc.
donbrown_l@inetconcepts.net         http://www.inetconcepts.net
PGP Key ID: 04C99A55              (972) 788-2364  Fax: (972) 788-5049
Providing Internet Solutions Worldwide - An eDataWeb Affiliate
----