Re: [ga] Re: [Monitor & Chair] Reminder and Final Warnings: Sims, Dierker, Field, Fleming

At 07:23 p.m. 18/08/2002 -0400, Michael Froomkin - U.Miami School of Law wrote:
>Dear Mr. Henderson,
>
>While I much appreciate the sentiments that I'm sure motivate your request
>quoted below, I appeal to you to withdraw it.

I support this appeal.
The uncontrolled outburst from ICANN's architect that we have all been
privileged to witness can only enhance Michael's  good name.

The masks are dropping and this is for the benefit of  all.
I will never forget how Esther and Joe Sims oversaw the meeting in
Singapore, where "consensus" over the formation of this DNSO and its
constituency structure was forged.

Joe, unlike Esther, does not complain about his lack of popularity. He
shows a single face and that helps.

It makes Joe a rival for Karl, who is equally popular for the same reason,
except in different circles.

For the longest time we have wanted dialog with ICANN.
Now we have it, in its purest form.  Why rob ourselves of it?

--Joop