Re: [ga] Re: [Monitor & Chair] Reminder and Final Warnings: Sims, Dierker, Field, Fleming

Joop and all assembly members,

Joop Teernstra wrote:

> At 07:23 p.m. 18/08/2002 -0400, Michael Froomkin - U.Miami School of Law wrote:
> >Dear Mr. Henderson,
> >
> >While I much appreciate the sentiments that I'm sure motivate your request
> >quoted below, I appeal to you to withdraw it.
>
> I support this appeal.
> The uncontrolled outburst from ICANN's architect that we have all been
> privileged to witness can only enhance Michael's  good name.

  Uncontrolled outbursts of the nature that Joe Sims and Jonathan Cohen
have displays of late enhance no ones good name.  In fact, they only
denigrate all to a degree and simply display the darker side of their well
known motives.

> The masks are dropping and this is for the benefit of  all.

  The masks as you put it dropped quite sometime ago now...
So I am wondering where or how you are just now coming to
understand this prevalent yet somewhat hidden attitude from
ICANN "Officials"...

> I will never forget how Esther and Joe Sims oversaw the meeting in
> Singapore, where "consensus" over the formation of this DNSO and its
> constituency structure was forged.

  Good!  Don't ever forget it...

> Joe, unlike Esther, does not complain about his lack of popularity. He
> shows a single face and that helps.

  Joe has many faces and many guises as he has displayed in the not too
distant past on this very forum.

> It makes Joe a rival for Karl, who is equally popular for the same reason,
> except in different circles.

  Karl is far more popular than Joe Sims.  So again Joop, I am
a bit puzzled by your remark here.

> For the longest time we have wanted dialog with ICANN.
> Now we have it, in its purest form.  Why rob ourselves of it?

  Dialog is a good thing.  But what we are seeing from ICANN now
is not dialog but a written form of disdain.  Hence such communications
are less than useful...

> --Joop

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number: 214-244-4827 or 972-244-3801