[ga] Point of error

Fellow members that have a sense of conscience,

Our two chairs are a wonderful point of weakness for our board.

We can split our board through the liability caused by the hate and bias
caused by our chairs.
All we need do is get our people to write our BoD members independently
about their abuse of stakeholder involvement and the liability created
by allowing such activity.

They have two choices;
Shut down the GA and reveal no Voice or;
Support AS and TR and show no Voice

We now have their proverbial butts to the wall.  Oops Butt may be
offensive.