[ga] Offensive language

When an exchange is equal between two American English speakers and it
appears rough and tumble to a ESL German native, it should be monitored
by American English speakers.

We must remain sensitive to cultures and suggestions of vulgarity from
one culture that is not vulgar in the other is completely
discriminatory.  I have recently been chastised for language that has
many times been used in my many legislatures and in decorum such as
court rooms.

Because I speak with an openness accustomed to a South-western American
I am being threatened and told my use of my native tongue in accordance
with our culture is wrong.  This is a hate thing and it is wrong.
AS and TR have not a clue what is offensive when I am on a Horse in
Winslow Arizona with Navajo shephards or what is offensive when I am
fishing in the Mekong Delta.  I am sure they do not know what is
offensive in an Internet Room/Bar in Sidney or the Parliament in
England.

You people have no right to judge my language in American English.  I
have a degree in Linguistic Philosophy from Northern Arizona University
and a Degree in Law from California Western School of Law and you two
are going to judge what is right to say in my culture?  I have studied
language in the American Universities in Puebla Mexico and Paris France,
I have studied directly under Salinger and Kissinger and you have the
gaul to tell me what is proper language.

This is direct censorship by threat, something which is unacceptable in
the WIPO and WTO and EU and all international standards. It is a direct
violation of about fifteen BTAs that I am aware of.

this is exactly why Danny is fighting a losing battle in ICANN there are
these weird folks running around infringing upon free speech so no
voices are really being heard. This is a matter of right and wrong and
book burning.  You are operating under a contract with the US government
and operating under a license from The Great State of California and
Under Permission of the IRS, I will nail your scrawny censoring
derrières in all courts wich maintain jurisdiction in these matters.  If
you want to subject ICANN to this type of liability with your clearly
implied threats, go ahead and keep it up.  I ain't like Karl I am not
patient.  I will not tolerate the abuse of one of my self evident truths
of free speech.  And if a government body, or one of it's contractors
interferes therein I will defend my constitution and the mandate of the
UN as I have sworn to do.

Review even your own supreme court's decision as to what is offensive or
considered a personal attack.

Most Sincerely,
eric

Please review the threats at;