Re: [ga] Sim wags the dog - Was: Your latest rant

I cut off JS's post as I will not republish slander.  And I respond here
instead
of to Jim. but I include his response;
http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/ga-full/Arc10/msg05041.html

From what I can read Joe Sims in this case does not represent anyone but
him himself as a self aggrandizing jackass.  If that offends anyone I
apologize for the world as it is.

There are folks on our board that are just plain getting shitty advice
from counsel and staff.
Otherwise they would act in accordance with international standards and
stand up to wrong.

I look to those good members of our board to stand up and pierce the
haze of legalism and do what it right in this time of choice.

The most good is by engaging, the least is by remaining silent to us
here and in the AL.

Some around think that GW is limiting his attacks on corporate cheating
to SEC types, they would be wrong and Don Evans knows so.

Only Karl is safe right now.  If you are a board member from Auquala of
the Deep you are subject to California and US law and you better start
acting like it.  Turning your head to foul play and theft is bad ju ju.