[ga] Convincing

OK folks,

I am now convinced that a full throttle assault on our board to get some
of them to turn the switch from right to wrong is warranted.

Danny's compromises are ok.  Let us not attack them.

But let us all go outside to inside to convince the fence straddlers on
the BoD that the AL and stakeholder integration and open and transparent
is right.

I am taking some time off to swat My Son, Daughter and all the Young
college punks down with a volleyball.
But when I come back I want action. (Of course I will be injured and
slow)  The fire is burning and the iron is hot - it is time to strike
and make things right.  We can help our BoD in the large part make good
decisions.
We can help them to see the error of the Staff and Joe Sims and Jones
Day, Now is the time ignite.
Pick out our board not as a whole but one by one, united they are duped,
divided they are reasonable.

May we work with an eye toward doing good, and be forgivin our failings.