[ga] Process/past/co-existance

There is a great process going on now.  There is questioning and
answering.
Within ICANN and from leaders on our board there is movement and
progress.

I believe that we must know others and keep the lessons of the past but
move forward.
It is not my decision what road this takes but I am certain we are
growing and doing better than we were a year ago.

The GA is truly what gives ICANN its stakeholder legitimacy.  And I
think it kind of does.  Not as much as we will have in the AL but it
does.

Perhaps a duality is in order here?

eric