[ga] Keep it going

In the last forty eight hours I have be stabbed at and my girlfriend has
suffered a horrible motorbike accident.

Such are my parish neighbourhood in Linda Vista and the streets of
Saigon.

Do not dare let up, keep it going.

With more access to my internet the knifers' daughter could have sought
help in a productive and human way.
With more access my girl would have been wearing a helmet, because she
knew the importance.
Access is education and education is a freeing of the bonds of
ignorance, you all represent more than technology you represent the best
and the brightest of knowledge.

I ask all of you to keep this work going to make differences in our
lives.
please stay up all night post the posts and work out our differences
with respect and dignity.