Re: Thick vs.thin (was: [ga] Casting stones)

WXW and all assembly members,

  This is a fairly good settlement.  It also shows plainly that Verisign
is in the deception business when it suits them and they think that
they can get away with it.  But they didn't get away this time
and had to make some restitution to the stakeholders.

  The settlement also points up how poor a job the ICANN
BoD and staff are doing in policing their registrar's and
enforcing their Registrar contracts...

  I would strongly suggest that the ICANN Staff in particular
start earning their huge salaries and get of their duff's and do
their jobs ASAP of more of this sort of thing will occur..

William X Walsh wrote:

> http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/020807/phw049_1.html
> BulkRegister.com and Verisign reached a confidential settlement in the
> lawsuit.
>
> Wednesday, August 07, 2002, 1:16:42 PM, George Kirikos wrote:
>
> > Hello,
>
> > --- "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@verisign.com> wrote:
> >> Do you have any data to back up your conclusion about the cost of the
> >> network?

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-244-3801 or 214-244-4827