Re: [ga] Cyber-Federalist

Danny and all assembly members,

  Yes Hans Klien posted this article all over the place.  I am glad he
did, BTW...  I thought the article was pretty good although bit
short of specific facts to support the headline...  None the less
it was essentially accurate given my 4 years of experience in
dealing and participating in the "ICANN Experiment"...

DannyYounger@cs.com wrote:

> Issue #14 of Cyber-Federalist has been published
> http://www.cpsr.org/internetdemocracy/cyber-fed/Number_14.html
>
> The issue is entitled "Creating the Illusion of Legitimacy"
>
> Excerpt:  In its words and its actions, ICANN seems to employ participative,
> consensus-based, bottom-up procedures.  The problem is that these words and
> actions often serve only to create an illusion of legitimacy.  The reality is
> much different.

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-244-3801 or 214-244-4827