Re: Thick vs.thin (was: [ga] Casting stones)

Dear Leah,

There are hundreds.  They are called ccTLDs and all we need do is develop them
for the benefit of the countries they represent. Easy ;-] I appreciate all of the
inclusives.  And support them at every turn.
Properly run ccTLDs fulfil the same function with an accreditation toward a
specific community based upon a geographic truth.  We are growing not shrinking
and this is good.

Eric