RE: Thick vs.thin (was: [ga] Casting stones)

Leah - you talk about what could be and what should be, I was merely
making observations based on what is.

(Is that five for me today?)

                       -rwr

"There's a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore like an
idiot."
- Steven Wright

Please review our ICANN Reform Proposal:
http://www.byte.org/heathrow