Re: [ga] Redemption Grace Periods for Deleted Names

Tuesday, July 30, 2002, 3:27:41 PM, DannyYounger@cs.com wrote:

> as proposed above?  I would think that when a registrant has found
> himself/herself in need of the Redemption Grace Period that a fair amount of
> enmity would exist between the registrant and the current registrar... in
> such circumstances, might it not be appropriate to expeditiously facilitate a
> transfer?

I truly believe this to be a very faulty assumption.

This assumes that the registrant would blame the registrar for the
registrant's failure to properly renew their domain name.  That is
rarely ever the case.

--
Best regards,
William X Walsh <william@wxsoft.info>