Re: [ga] FYI: WLS Vote of Transfers Task Force

William - your comment regarding my public understanding of the issues is
not the real issue here. It is your attitude, which bluntly sucks. Further I
would take it, that is to say your garbage responses, a lot more if you
refuted my commentary rather than slamming me personally, but you don't.

And since you don't, and that I am very tired of listening to your childish
whining, I now have no choice but to take actions to have you removed from
this effort.

"Bluntly you are a sleeper - a registrar. That is to say you operate a
registry for a number of people as per your own commentary to me on this
list, and as such it should make it impossible for you to participate in the
At Large group since your financial incentives those of a Registrar rather
than an Individual Domain Owner/Operator, and as to WLS in particular, to
forward it so that you can make more money on your domain names.

With that in mind I would propose to the chair that this organization is
about the Domain Name Owners and that Registrars have other direct
representation into ICANN and that since William has operated his private
commercial registrar's service in conflict for this groups ideals and goals,
that the long standing conflict of interest paints a larger picture of an
alleged intentional impropriety, and that based on that impropriety there
are grounds for removing him permanently from this organization.

Chair - please take this first part as an official motion to the standing
board.

Todd Glassey